Make / Change / Cancel a Reservation
Make a Reservation
Meetings and Events
Meeting Facility Coordinator
Ph: (360) 676-2500
Fx: (360) 594-4409
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Obtain scheduling information and reserve a facility by contacting the Port's Meeting Facility Coordinator at (360) 676-2500, or by email.
- Reservations made more than 12 months in advance of the month of intended use may be subject to rate increase. Applications will be processed in the order received.
- As a courtesy, the Port may hold a date tentatively without paperwork or payment. Please refer to the facility rental checklist for an overview of the rental process.
- To confirm a reservation, a rental application must be completed and returned with a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total room charge. You may email an application or fax to (360) 594-4409.
Change an Existing Reservation
Applicants shall not be charged for the first request to reschedule. However, multiple schedule changes will be charged a rescheduling fee of $25.00 per time or date change. Please contact us if you need to make any changes to your reservation at (360) 676-2500.
Cancel a Reservation
All cancellations must be made in writing to Port of Bellingham Meetings and Events, 1801 Roeder Avenue, P. O. Box 1677, Bellingham, WA 98227.
- To receive a partial refund (any payments made in addition to the non-refundable security deposit), applicants shall notify the Port of cancellation not less than 20 business days in advance of the reserved date.
- All user fees shall be forfeited with less than 20 business days notice of cancellation.