Photography & Film Requests
All companies wishing to obtain an Film Production License to conduct film production activities at the Port of Bellingham must complete a Production License Application
and submit it to:
Community Relations Coordinator Marie Duckworth
1801 Roeder Ave.
Bellingham, WA 98225
Ph: (360) 676-2500
Fx: (360) 594-4409
Proof of Insurance
Applications must be accompanied by proof of adequate insurance. The Port of Bellingham must be named as an additional insured in order for the license to be approved.
A $600 fee per production day will be required when the license is approved. There will be no exceptions made to this requirement. This does not include additional building or park rental fees, which will be charged at the regular port rates charged for private event space rental. If rental spaces are to be used, the applicant must also fill out those applications and pay those fees as described within the applications.
All applications must include the following information prior to being considered for approval:
- Contracts made with airlines, automobile rental agencies, and bus companies
- Number of crew members and type of equipment to be used at the port
- Proposed filming locations at the port
- Specific dates and times when shooting will occur
- Statement about the general theme of the production and the relationship of port facilities to your production
- Whether you anticipate any security problems or labor disputes where crowd control may be an issue