Requirements for Moorage

To apply for permanent moorage please visit the harbor office prepared with these three documents:

  • Completed Port of Bellingham moorage agreement signed by the registered owner.
  • Copy of the current vessel registration or documentation.
  • Copy of your current vessel insurance.

More information on each of these moorage requirements is available by selecting the tabs below.

Completed paperwork can be emailed or faxed directly to the harbor office. Contact information for Blaine and Squalicum Harbors is located on each harbors homepage.

  1. Moorage Agreement
  2. Vessel Registration
  3. Vessel Insurance
The Port of Bellingham moorage agreement can be found online here. A copy of the moorage agreement is also available at the Blaine and Squalicum Harbor Offices. Please come prepared with the completed moorage agreement when you apply for moorage.  

Click on the hi-lighted numbers below for more information on the RCW's referenced in the moorage agreement:

RCW 53.08.320
RCW 79.100.150

RCW 79.100.170

RCW 82.02.420