Situated adjacent to Interstate 5, a few minutes from the downtown Bellingham area, and 40 miles south of Vancouver, British Columbia,the Bellingham International Airport (BLI) serves as a port of entry for general aviation aircraft. BLI is an excellent stop-over while sightseeing in the San Juan Islands, Victoria in British Columbia, or the Canadian Gulf Islands.
Facilities & Services
BLI's facilities and services include:
- 6,700-foot all-weather runway / approach (Instrument Landing System (ILS) - Runway 16)
- Airport rescue / firefighting (ARFF) service
- Control tower operating from 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. daily
- Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) part 139
- Flight schools
- On-site fueling services
- Pilot supplies
- Trade-related services at the airport, including a foreign trade zone and air cargo services such as:
- After-hours contact number - Ph: 360-739-1944
- Automatic Terminal Information Service (ATIS) - Ph: 360-647-5939 or frequency 134.45
- U.S. Customs - Ph: 360-734-5463
View a list of current and upcoming tariffs and charges.