What are the requirements for serving alcohol?

If you plan to serve alcohol, you will need to obtain a Certificate of Liability Insurance policy in the amount of one million dollars naming the Port as additional insured. Some insurance carriers issue a single one-day rider on the applicant's homeowner/rental insurance policy. Another option is to purchase event insurance online. Here are a few sites to choose from: www.wedsafe.com, www.theeventhelper.com, www.directevent.me.  In addition to the insurance requirement, a $500 refundable damage deposit will need to be submitted no later than two weeks before the scheduled event date.

Show All Answers

1. Can I hold a date tentatively?
2. How can I obtain the certificate of liability insurance required for serving alcohol and/or self-catering?
3. When is my final payment and paperwork due?
4. Are tables and chairs included in my rental?
5. When/how will I receive my damage deposit refund?
6. What are the requirements for serving alcohol?
7. What are the requirements for serving food?
8. What items/decorations are allowed and not allowed in Port facilities?
9. Is there a sound system available for use?